· Debt or Equity financing for qualified applicants. For real estate projects, business loans, lines of credit, etc.
· Large projects: In addition to traditional debt-financing, many Creative Financing programs are also available.
· Cash Flow Solutions, such as Factoring, Leasing, Merchant Cash Advances, and Purchase Order financing. Unsecured loans and lines of credit are also available (US only).
Traditional funding is available for qualified projects of any size. There are also several creative financing approaches available to fund your project. You do not have to use these programs; they are additional options for the larger projects. These are just the categories; not the complete program descriptions.
**JOINT VENTURES and DEBT-EQUITY FINANCING
*INTEREST-ONLY, NON-RECOURSE LOANS
*100% FINANCING PROGRAMS
*PROGRAMS THAT PROVIDE COLLATERAL TO SECURE A LOAN
* ASSET MONETIZATION
* ENERGY PROJECT FUNDING
* HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS
*STARTUP COMPANY FUNDING, UNSECURED LOAN AND LINES OF CREDIT. For smaller amounts, US-only.
.. and more
Please let us know something about your project. Do NOT send any documents now. Are the actual principal or acting as a broker? (brokers are welcome).
If you are the principal, then:
1) What is you project (Real estate purchase, business loan, energy project, etc.)?
2) What is the maximum amount you can use (in USD)?
3) What kind of financing will you consider (Loan, JV, Debt-Equity combination, Open to Anything, Cash flow solution)?
4) In what country is the project located?